The Gesellschaft Fundgrube (mine) was one of the biggest and most important mine installations in the Neustädtler mining landscape. The surface buildings of the Gesellschaft Fundgrube comprise the administration and assembly building, the mine forge, the carpenter’s workshop, the well house, the waste heap, the powder house as well as the shaft protection building (Kaue) with the turbine shaft. The mine’s large waste heap is located on the down slope from the shaft and the surface buildings.
Of some of the buildings, only the remains of walls have been preserved. The drainage leat, over 200 m in length, was built between 1854 and 1855, and its mouth was equipped with a wall in 1855. The leat served to divert water from the Gesellschaft turbine gin to the Daniel and Siebenschlehen stamp mills, while simultaneously supporting the transport of ores. Parts of the installations of the partially restored turbine shaft have been preserved.